- June 26 – June 30 from 9 am – Noon at Sacred Heart Parish
- Contact Dawn at 313.562.8667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Divine Child is collaborating with 1st Day School Supplies to help parents and teachers get the exact supplies needed for next school year without the hassle of shopping elsewhere. It is convenient, easy and hassle free and the prices are competitive! So, this summer as the temperature hits over 100 degrees and lines at the checkout counter are a mile long … you will have already purchased your school supplies!
All supplies are shipped directly to the school and will be ready for your child on the first dayl. For every box of school supplies ordered, $3 will go back to Divine Child Elementary School. You can make your purchase right now:
Please type in zip code: 48128
Please join us:
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Fox Hills Golf Course
SIGN UP TODAY – Print and mail completed form. Thank you!
Divine Child High School is proud to host a variety of Summer Enrichment Camps and Summer Youth Athletic Camps for students from the elementary level through incoming ninth graders. This is a great opportunity to get to know our facilities, our programs, and our dedicated staff.
- Basketball Camp – Boys: June 19 – 21 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Basketball Camp – Girls: July 18 – 20 (for students entering grades 4- 9)
- Cheer Camp: June 27 – 29 (for students entering grades 2- 8)
- Football Camp: June 12 – 14 (for students entering grades 3 – 8)
- Lacrosse Camp: June 22 – 24 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Softball Camp: June 19 – 21 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Soccer Camp – Boys & Girls: July 27 – 29 (for students entering grades 4 – 9)
- Track & Field Meets: Select Wednesday nights (all ages and abilities). Click here for detailed Track and Field Series information.
- Volleyball Camp: June 27 – 29 (for students entering grades 3 – 9)
Summer Enrichment Camps
- Art Camp: August 1 – 4 and 7 – 11 (for students entering grades 7 – 9)
- Debate Camp: June 26 – 30 (for students entering grades 6 – 9)
- Leadership Camp: August 7 – 11 (for students entering our Class of 2021)
- Musicale Theatre Camp: June 19 – 23 and 26 – 30 (for students entering grades 4 – 12)
- NOTE: Camp performances are June 29, 30 and July 1. Students enrolling in this camp must be available for evening performances on these dates.
- Rocketry: June 26 – 30 (for students entering grades 6 – 9)
If you have a child interested in participating in Church of the Divine Child’s Catholic Youth Organization sports program, you must complete and submit the online CYO Athletics Registration Form.
Each participant must obtain a physical and submit all required forms to Divine Child’s CYO Athletic Department prior to participating in any CYO athletics, including team try-outs.
Click here for the following MHSAA forms:
- Physical Examination Clearance Form
- Information and Consent Form
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation History Form (to be retained by medical provider)
- Preparticipation Examination Forms (to be retained by medical provider)
Click here for the following MHSAA forms:
- Medical History
- Physical Exam & Clearance and Consent Forms
For questions or information pertaining to CYO Athletics, please contact Mark Ellul, Assistant Athletic Director.
Divine Child Catholic Schools were recently featured on Michigan Homes, one of the top sites for Dearborn real estate. Check out the article here: Divine Child Catholic Schools: Bringing Leaders to Dearborn For More than a Half Century
Dear Alumni and Friends of Divine Child,
Alumni should have received a letter and the most recent update on the Investing in Excellence Capital Campaign. We have much to be proud of since the launch of this initiative. To date, over $2,136,000 has been committed of the $6,000,000 goal to support the three phases of capital improvements.
- Phase 1 (COMPLETED!): High School Auditorium renovations with 598 new seats, stage floor and more. And, upgrades to the Elementary School in preparation for Phase 2, including locker rooms, youth ministry room and multi-function area.
- Phase 2: Outdoor athletic complex including a multi-purpose synthetic playing surface, seating for 1900, locker rooms, restrooms, lighting, eight-lane running track, long jump, pole vault, discus and shot-put circles.
DONATE TODAY in order to begin construction in the Spring of 2016!
- Phase 3: High School and Elementary School Science Classroom renovations.
For all of the latest information and to make a donation before year-end, please visit the Investing in Excellence website or call 313.216.0891.
Prospective parents and students are invited to our elementary school’s Open House on Sunday, January 31 from 12:30 to 3 p.m. Families can attend our 11:30 a.m. or 1 p.m. Mass and then tour the school afterwards.
This is a great opportunity to meet our teachers and find out more about our spiritual, academic, athletic, social and creative programs. No RSVP is necessary.
For more information, please contact Matt Saxer, Director of Admissions, at 313-216-0891 x268 or email@example.com.
Please view our videos to experience the excellence that Divine Child Elementary School strives for on a daily basis!