FACTS Payment Program

In order to help families with their budgetary obligations, Divine Child Catholic Schools offer tuition payment plans through FACTS. These plans allow for tuition payments to be deducted directly from a checking or savings account on the 5th or 20th of the month.  Families may also charge tuition payments to a credit card for a 2.85% convenience fee.

There are three FACTS plans available:

  • 100% of tuition payable in May.
  • 50% payment in May, and 50% payment in August.
  • 30% payment in May, and the remaining 70% payable monthly from July through April.

There is no enrollment fee if tuition is paid in full by August 20.  There is a $43 annual enrollment fee to use the monthly option.

Click here to enroll for the FACTS payment program online.