2017-2018 Elementary School Tuition Rates
- $4,250 for one child
- $7,300 for two children attending concurrently
- $9,750 for three or more children attending concurrently
Out-of-Parish rate: $5,650 per student
Annual registration fee (non-refundable): $125 per family
There are three payment plans available for the 2017-2018 school year:
- 100% of tuition due in May or upon enrollment
- 50% of tuition due in May or upon enrollment, 50% due in August.
- 30% of tuition due in May/enrollment with the remainder paid monthly from July through April.
All tuition is paid through FACTS. Families have a choice of having payments deducted from a checking or savings account, or being charged to a credit card. Please note there is a 2.85% convenience fee assessed for charge card payments. There is no FACTS fee if tuition is paid in full by August. The monthly FACTS plan charge is $43 per school year. Families have their choice of having payments deducted on the 5th or 20th of the month.
An Investment in Your Child’s Future
Sending a son or daughter to a Catholic school is an investment in your child’s future, and a financial sacrifice for most families. Parental involvement and assistance in the Parent Guild, D.O.V.E.S., fundraisers and other activities helps in keeping school tuition costs down. Each DCES family is expected to contribute 15 parent service hours each year.